About this item
- The outer shell of the X-803 RS is made from rock solid but lightweight carbon.
- The interior is fully removable and washable, and it has received an antibacterial treatment.
- The rear spoiler works together with the exceptional RAF ventilation system (Racing Air Flow). The channels at the front, top, sides and chin allow air to flow through the helmet, keeping the rider’s head cool at all times.
- The spoiler keeps the helmet stable at high speeds and helps the overall aerodynamic shape of the helmet. The spoiler offers even tighter aerodynamics and even more stability.
- The X-803 RS is equipped with the innovative NERS system (Nolan Emergency Release System), which allows paramedics to quickly remove the cheek pads and thus remove the helmet more easily in case of an accident.